ATT email is one of the most profound email services known for its speed and exceptional features. But it would be wrong to ignore the technical glitches involved with this email. And one such snag is of sending emails that are encountered by almost every user once in their lifetime while using ATT Email. To fix the issue, there are some troubleshooting steps given in this blog that you can perform or try taking assistance from AT&T customer service phone number that can be reached during any hours of the day without any hindrance.
Emailing has become an indivisible part of everyone’s life. Be it a student, teacher, employee or laymen, emails are sent and received by plenty of people every day across and within nations. But the issue starts when the users face hassles in sending emails using ATT if you are also one of the users then try the steps that are given below.
Solution: Follow below steps to troubleshoot ATT Email sending error
• If you are signed in to your ATT email, sign out first and wait for a while then sign in again. Try changing the browser you were earlier using and sign in from a different
• Check your email thoroughly and look if the emails are not landing into your spam folder.
• Clear the caches and cookies as they can be the reason for your email sending error
• Look for the internet connection status and the speed
• Try clearing out any existing messages or emails in the outbox. As those emails tend to get saved in outbox which was not sent by you properly due to varied reasons.
• See if the emails you are sending consists of any corrupt file attachments if yes, then removing them is suggested
• Also, check that your email client settings are set according to the requirements
There might be a possibility that the steps you performed may not bring the desired results if it is so then connecting with ATT customer care is the best idea you can consider. The team of expert technicians will fix the issue by giving the relevant and long-term solution.