Discord bots are a great way to add functionality or function to the server. They’re useful for fetching information, delivering notifications, scheduling events, and more. To completely understand what Discord bots are, you must have an idea about Discord. Let’s see what Discord is.
What is Discord?
Discord is a chat client. It has both voice and video capabilities. This service was started in May 2015; however, by December 2018, it had more than 200 million unique users. Discord is a quickly growing text and voice chat application. It mainly focuses on gamers. This app has a sleek and straightforward design. Discord is compatible with iOS, Android, Windows, macOS, and even in web browsers. We can say that Discord has dominated the market of chat clients. Discord is an excellent product for anyone with online video or voice calling needs. Discord offers better call quality and acquires lesser space on the phone or computer.
Core Features of Discord
Discord is new to chat applications. However, it has made a big entry. It offers text, voice, and video chat for groups. It gives more attention to gaming. Some of its core features are:
1. Available for Every Platform: Discord is available for all the platforms, including Windows, macOS, Android, and iOS. In case you don’t want to install it; you can even use it as a web client. Discord has the same design and identical features for all the platforms.
2. Simple Interface: Discord has a slick and straightforward design. It is designed in such a way that any casual user can understand.
3. Easy to set up a server: Its extremely easy to setup server for Discord. However, you can’t run servers on your computer. If the Discord goes down, then your chats also go down. Also, you can invite your friend with a link to join your server. This link will automatically expire after some time.
4. It’s free: Discord is completely free. It doesn’t charge for anything.
What is a discord bot?
A discord bot is a bot that only runs on a discord. It provides more functionality to the application. The best part of a discord bot is that you can even code it and make whatever you want. You can code in any programming language such as Java, Python, C++, etc. It can be used for different purposes like playing music to sending memes. The main feature is that it assists you to administrate the discord guild as well. You can also use a third-party bot.
Discord Bots are used to:
• Manage Servers using bot commands
• Control spam
• Play Music
• Create Webhooks
• Create new features
A Discord bot is something that’ll assist you in making things simpler on your server. Overall, it is a tool for improving your server. Bots serve plenty of uses like playing music to leveling systems. Every bot is unique and capable of doing something new. If you’re interested in installing a new bot for your server, we’ve got an excellent option for you – Discord Bot Hub.
Discord Bot Hub is the best place to find Discord Bots for your Discord. Here, you can read and write a review for the existing bots. This website has a vast library of bots for different uses including – games, moderation, music, and more. So, what are you waiting for? Visit Discord Bot Hub now and start happy gaming!