The mails of the Windows Live Mail accounts are stored at the EML file format also you’re able to migrate these EML documents in a storage apparatus. Then you can create a folder from the Outlook and then drag-and-drop the mails. Here are the steps;
- Locate the EML documents to your Windows Live Mail account in the next place;
- C:\Users\[Username]\AppData\Local\Microsoft\Windows Live Mail
- Assess the folders which have the compulsory EML files and then copy them to your storage apparatus.
- Paste the EML files into the computer.
- Start the Outlook program and make a new folder.
- Currently, carry out the drag-&-drop operation to migrate both the EML documents to Outlook program.
- Assess the mails from the Outlook.
Read More: Windows Live Mail to Outlook Converter