HGTV (Home & Garden Television) is a treat for all the people looking to make their home and office sparkling and cool! HGTV has a various amount of shows that help you out on how to decorate and organize your building! These shows also concentrate on real estate and much more!
What’s more interesting is HGTV’s Dream Home feature that gives away one smart home to a random name picked!
Top Shows on HGTV
- Property Brothers
- One of a Kind
- Home Town
- Love it or List it
- Windy City Rehab
- My lottery Dream Home
- Flip or Flop
- Extreme Homes
These are some of the best and interesting shows on HGTV right now and you can watch many more shows other than those mentioned-above on it
Activate HGTV on Roku
To activate HGTV on Roku you first need a cable connection from any of the below-mentioned ones:
- Dish TV
- AT&T U-Verse
- Bright House
You can activate HGTV on your Roku device in a few easy steps:
- Start the activation process by navigating to the Roku home screen
- After that, in the search bar enter ‘HGTV’ and click search
- Following this, select the HGTV channel that appears on your Roku screen
- Subsequently, the HGTV activation code appears on your screen.
- Make note of the code and navigate to hgtv.com/roku on your computer
- Finally, enter the acquired HGTV activation code and click ‘ACTIVATE!’ and the HGTV channel would be added and activated to your Roku channel list
For further queries regarding activation of HGTV on your Roku device, feel free to call us up on our toll-free number.
Website : www.roku.com/link
Toll-free number : +1-844-839-1180