NATA is national level entrance test conducted for candidates who want to pursue B.Arch as their graduation course. From 2019 candidate can take the NATA exams twice a year. In 2019 the National Aptitude Test in Architecture was held twice in April and July. While the April session for NATA 2019 was held on 14th April and the July session is scheduled on 7th July.2019. The NATA result for both the April session has already been announced on 3td May 2019. The Council of Architecture (CoA) has announced the NATA RESULT 2019 on online.cbecams.com. To check the results of NATA, the candidates would need their application number and password. The NATA result 2019 will provide the candidates information regarding the total number of marks they have secured in the examination out of 200 as well as their pass/fail status. The candidates require a minimum qualifying mark of 25% in both the sections for passing the NATA examination.
NATA 2019 result notice
The press release of NATA result 2019 has already been released by The Council of Architecture (CoA). A total of 32856 candidates had taken the examination out of which only 27232 candidates have qualified the NATA examination.
Ways to check NATA result 2019
Candidates who have given the 2019 NATA exams can quickly check their NATA results 2019 by following certain simple steps:
• The candidates will click on the link on the link provided in online.cbecams.com.
• The link will take you to a new page that requested you to enter the application number and password
• After doing so, click on the ‘login’ button which will then provide you with your 2019 NATA results.
Details contained in 2019 NATA results
Candidates who have taken the examination of NATA 2019 should also be aware of the fact that their result will also function as the scorecard of NATA 2019. The scorecard will contain the following information of the candidates:
• Name of the candidate
• Roll number
• Registration number
• Marks obtained in each section by the candidate
• Total marks obtained by the candidate out of maximum marks
• Merit secured
• Percentile marks
Result format of NATA 2019
The governing authority has decided a specific format that is to be followed on the NATA examination. The NATA results 2019 are published basically in two formats;
• publishing the marks obtained by the candidate out if 20 in each section
• publishing the pass or fail status of the candidate
Qualifying marks required for NATA 2019
Candidates can take admission into B.Arch courses only if they succeed in securing the minimum qualifying marks for NATA. The qualifying criteria for NATA 2019 are based on specific ground rules:
• A minimum of 25% should be secured in the MCQ potion, which implies that the candidate needs to answer at least 30 questions correctly out of 120 questions.
• The drawing potion also carries a minimum of 25 % marks
• The overall qualifying marks for the exam are finally based on the posy and the discretion for statics.