If you have your primary email address you can create and manage multiple accounts in SBCGlobal. You can refer to the steps below to an additional email:
• Step 1: Sign in to your SBCGlobal account and go to the Profile section.
• Step 2: Click ‘Account users’ and select ‘Manage subaccount users.’
• Step 3: Go to the ‘Add a sub-account’ option and read the terms.
• Step 4: Press ‘Accept’ at the end of the Terms & Conditions section.
• Step 5: Complete all required fields to add a new email and then select ‘Save.’
If you have any trouble setting up your account you can call the SBCGlobal customer support number and ask for additional technical assistance.