Norton.com/setup protects user’s systems from viruses, malware and secures it from hacking. It gives you alerts if it detects anything unusual and notifies you about all kinds of viruses. Also, Norton antivirus products provide you the powerful antivirus module, firewall, anti-spam module, and data security.
- Microsoft Windows 10 applicable of all versions except Windows 10S
- Windows 8/8.1 or later of all versions.
- Windows 7 of all versions with service pack 1 or later.
- Microsoft Windows Vista with Service pack 1 or later
- Windows XP 32 bit with service pack 3 or later.
- Current and previous two versions of Mac OS X are applicable.
- Android 4.1.x or later
- Android 4 or later.
- iOS or later.
- Open a web browser and go to the homepage of Norton securities- Norton.com/setup.
- Sign in to Norton if you have already created your account.
- But if you do not have an account, click “Create an Account”.
- Then, Type your email address and create a password. Reset your password to confirm it.
- After completing the sign-up process, you will be prompted to Sign in. Click Sign In.
- After logging into your account, visit the Norton. com/setup page.
- Enter the 25 characters product key in the given field mentioned in the confirmation email sent to the user.
- Read all the terms and conditions of Norton policy and if you agree, click “Agree & Download”.
- Further, Choose the product you want to download and click “Next”.
- Your Norton product is now downloaded in your system.
- Once you have downloaded the Norton software, Do the following:
- For Internet Explorer: Click “Run”.
- Firefox or Safari: On the top- right corner, double click the file that you downloaded.
- For Chrome: On the bottom-left corner, double click the downloaded file.
- You will get a pop-up to verify that you are wanting to install a program. Click “Yes” to continue. But if you do not receive a pop up at this point, go to the next step.
- If the User Account Window appears, click “Continue”
- If you agree with all the terms and conditions, click next and choose your preferred language.
- Then, Double click the Norton installation file and wait until the installation process gets completed.
- You have to restart your computer, click “Restart Now”. Norton will be open automatically open and begin checking for further updates.
So, above is the procedure of downloading and installing Norton. Once, you follow all the above steps, you are ready with your Norton.com/setup. The user can avail the benefits of Norton.com/setup with the simple user-interface. Also, make sure you meet all the system requirements.