This blog shares in detail how to fix VLC video freeze audio continues issue by using the best techniques. If you want the instant way to fix this issue then I would like to try the alternative option that is the Video file repair tool.
So, without wasting any time, let’s proceed…
Easy Ways To Fix VLC Video Freezes Audio Continues Problem
In this section, you are going to learn the possible ways that can surely help you out to solve 1080p video not playing properly in VLC problem. Just try them out.
Fix #1: Update VLC Player
Whenever you come across any type of issue while playing your favorite videos in a VLC player then, first of all, ensure that the VLC player is updated. If it is not updated then try to update the VLC media player, as the latest version of VLC will repair series of leftover & new arising problems. To do so, here are the easy steps:
• Run the VLC player >> navigate to the “Help” which you can see at the top menu bar
• Choose the “Check for Updates” option.
• If there’s any recent version available then you’ll be prompted to update it.
If this basic solution won’t help you to resolve VLC stops playing after a few seconds error then you can proceed to the next one.
Fix #2: Improve Value of File Caching
Sometimes, the VLC media player needs to preload the parts of a video file even if it’s saving on your local drive offline. Therefore, increasing the caching value could help you to release & fix the VLC stops playing after a few seconds of problem easily. Here are the easy steps, how you can do so:
• Launch VLC player >> go to “Preferences” window.
• In the lower-left corner >> choose the option “All” >> enter “Advanced Preferences” interface.
• Next, on a left side, simply click on “Input/Codec“option.
• At this time, scroll down to the bottom on the right side. Under the “Advanced” section, you have to increase values for the File caching (ms) to a higher-value like 1500 or 2000 in milliseconds, that is, 1.5 or 2 seconds.
• Now, click on “Save” button >> restart your VLC media player.
Automatic Way To Fix VLC Video Freezes Audio Continues
The Video Repair Tool is an easy to use program for Windows & Mac. It has the ability to fix corrupt & non-playing video files stored within the SD card, flash drive, hard drive, and other storage media.
Do you know the best part about this software? Let me tell you…this feature-loaded software can resolve corruption in a video header, frame, and slider that could result in serious video errors such as ‘video not playing‘, ‘error loading media file could not be played’, and fix out-of-sync, flickering, grainy, truncated, and broken all video file formats.
Time To Conclude
Well, downloading & playing videos is easy but sometimes it may happen that your media player unable to play a video flawlessly. This is because there is an issue with a video file or with the media player. But nothing to worry about, because every problem has a solution.
So, in the above section of this article, I’ve mentioned the quick and easy solutions to solve VLC video freezes audio continues by using the manual as well as automatic solution. So, simply try them and enjoy watching your favorite videos.
Hopefully, this blog will help you to know how to fix VLC video freezes audio continues.