If you are new to YouTube and asking yourself
Then this guide will help you navigate your YouTube journey to the next level in 2021.
Use Same keywords in title and description few times so that they are picked by search engine algorithms
- Channel About: Your YouTube channel has an “About” section where you can describe what your channel is about. Add your main keywords in the first few lines of your content. This ‘About’ content is displayed in the search engines too
- Channel Keywords: YouTube allows you to add channel keywords, which are then used to rank your channel to match search queries. In your channel page, go to ‘Advanced Settings’ to add your channel keywords
- Video Description: Research for the keywords in your niche using tools like Ahrefs or keyword.io and include them in the title and description of your video
- Video Categories: Always categorize your videos so that YouTube can show when someone searches for that particular term
- Video Tags: YouTube allows you to add quite a lot of tags. Add all the relevant tags you think your viewers might be searching for
- Comments: Engage with your viewers in the comments section and try to use your primary keywords in the conversation
- YouTube Videos On Google SERPs: A vital tactic to make sure your YouTube videos get the maximum visibility is to optimize it for SERPs
They are great for all your video SEO work and analyzing and publishing your videos when your users are most active. We will soon come up with detailed review for these tools.
Branding & Thumbnail
Brand your content with nice Intro & Outro to give your videos a unique identity. You may use Canva for the same too.
Also Read: 5 Easy Steps to Quickly Grow on Instagram
Consistency & Trust
1 or 2 Videos every week is a good start. Keep the video and audio quality good. Create genuine content that adds value to your audience
Gain trust by making sure that your video title, thumbnail and content are in sync. No clickbait thumbnails to lure viewers with extreme exaggeration.
If you do so you will lose users trust plus penalized by YouTube as well.
Also Read: Wix Review 2020: Price, Worth, And Tips
Watch time & Shorts
Your video watch time is critical. Making too short videos is not a good idea, as even to run YouTube ads video must be 1 minute longer (although this information is not official) Videos upto 5-8 mins fetches better results.
Make short videos another trick. YouTube recently added a new feature called Shorts. These videos are shown on your YouTube home screen and on video page.
Based on our experience they are best to attract viewers by creating teasers of your channel niche
Engage With Your Audience
Be vocal on why to subscribe your channel(value you are giving) not just "Please subscribe my channel and smash that bell icon" phrase
Go live stream
You your personal coach, speaker, entertainer, influencer etc., this is utmost important. Utilize this free YouTube feature to build an even more stronger bond with your audiences
Cross-Promote Across All Your Channels
Comment on bigger channels, keep it relevant not advertising your channel. Try collaborating with other channels doing good in your niche.
Use Growth Tools
Although, you can use YouTube ads to get nice results, but running your ad campaigns requires specific skillsets. Doing all yourself, may cost more and you end up spending way too much money than your actual ROI.
Not only that, but this tool can even help you go viral!
What this tool does?
- It will find your ideal audience. With connections to YouTube's Ads platform and websites, this tool can reach up to 90% of the internet. No audience is too difficult to find!
- It will filter low engaging viewers. When promoting your video, we automatically filter out "low engagement" viewers (such as kids on parents devices) to maximize your budget.
- Real engagement from real viewers. All growth is real with no risk to your channel!
You can get started in seconds.
Try it out right here ► Sprizzy (Helps you go viral)
Originally published on https://www.scoophot.com