The HP LaserJet 1320 printer best suits to satisfy all your business needs. It can handle complex documents.
- The printer comes with a 133 MHz processor.
- In addition, the printer features 16 MB of RAM.
PROCEDURE TO SETUP HP LASERJET 1320 PRINTER
The HP LaserJet 1320 Setup is quite easy. Follow the initial steps given below carefully before you proceed with the driver download.
- To start with, unpack the printer by removing the tape and packing materials from the printer.
- Plug-in to a power source.
- Nextly, turn ON your printer.
- If your printer has a control panel then set the language, time and country.
- Now, open the ink cartridge loading box.
- Wait for a few minutes till the cartridge is idle and silent.
- Ensure that you remove the tape on the ink cartridge before inserting it.
- Close the ink cartridge door.
- Depending on the printer type, load the necessary sheets of paper in the main input tray and push inside until the paper stops.
- Make sure the sides of the paper are not damaged while inserting it into the input tray.
INSTRUCTIONS TO PERFORM DRIVER DOWNLOAD
Performing the driver download for the HP LaserJet 1320 printer is quite simple. After you perform, your hardware and wireless setup of your printer perform the driver download.
- After you connect your printer to the internet, complete the driver download process.
- Go to software and driver downloads.
- Enter the corresponding printer model.
- Confirm the OS version.
- Finally, download the latest driver and software for your printer.
- Now, install it.
For further assistance or inquiries on how to perform the HP LaserJet 1320 Setup and Driver Download, visit our site 123.hp.com/setup or feel free to call our customer support [email protected]+1-866-219-1890 anytime.