When it comes to housing in Lahore’s lively city, there are numerous options, from expensive to cheaper. The conurbation has several posh areas with Pakistan’s most expensive real estate. At the same time, the metropolitan is also home to several of Pakistan’s low-cost housing projects. We have compiled a list of the low-cost housing projects to find a cheap 5 Marla plot for sale in Lahore. Most of the schemes are developing and offering plot files on installments.
1. Al-Jalil Gardens: Situated near M2’s Faizpur interchange at main Jaranwala Road, Al-Jalil Gardens offers one of Lahore’s low-cost housing options. The price of a 5 Marla plot for sale is around 25 lacs. 3, 5, and 10 Marla plot cuttings are available in society.
2. Lahore Smart City: After the successful launch of Pakistan’s first Smart city in Islamabad, the developers Habib Rafique Pvt. Limited has brought another mega project for the residents of Lahore. LSC is Pakistan’s second smart city that is located near the eastern bypass, Kala Shah Kaku. The residential plots with 5, 10 Marla, and 1 Kanal cuttings are available in the project. The price of a 5 Marla plot starts from 18 lacs.
3. SA Gardens: SA Gardens, located at Kala Shah Kaku, provides one of the most affordable housing options in the city. The scheme is designed to facilitate lower- and middle-income families. Plot cutting is available in 3, 4, 5, 6, 8, and 10 Marla. The price of a 5 Marla plot is around 12 lacs with a minimum monthly installment of Rs. 13000.
4. Al Noor Orchard: located at 3 minutes’ drive from M2 Motorway’s Faizpur interchange, near Lahore Ring Road at Sharaqpur Road. The housing scheme offers multiple commercial and residential properties. The price of a five Marla plot in Al Noor Orchard is around 25 lacs.
5. Omega Residencia: The housing society is also located at Sharaqpur Road near Faizpur Motorway Interchange. Plot cuttings in this scheme are available in three, four, five, eight, and ten Marla residential and two, four, and five Marla Commercial plots. The price of a five Marla Residential plot is around 19 lacs with Rs. Ten thousand monthly installments for 60 months. The extremely low-cost and easy installment policy of the housing society makes it an affordable option for lower- and middle- income people.