Rheumatoid arthritis is known as “Aamvaat” in Ayurveda. It is the bone disorder. But according to Ayurveda, RA is caused due to “Aam” that is toxins produced by indigestion of food. RA could be best getable treatment source by <a href=”https://www.astangayurveda.com/rheumatoid-arthritis1/”>rheumatoid arthritis Ayurveda treatment</a>.
Chronic indigestion induces the production of aam in the digestive system. This aam or toxic substances get absorbed in the body and travels along with the blood circulations. Then they get accumulated in the joints. There they produce the pathology of rheumatoid arthritis.
In Ayurveda, the entire treatment of RA begins with the digestion of aam. Thus, Ayurveda cure RA from root level.
The time period for required for full treatment depends upon how chronic your disease is.
If it is less than 1 year chronic than can be cured in very less period of time. But if it is more chronic than will take some more time.
But we can also say it’s major cause is today’s improper lifestyle factors like:
• Poor eating habits, junk foods, lack of correct wholesome food, irregular meals.
• Smoking makes Rheumatoid Arthritis more likely.
• Lack of exercise or physical work.
• Stress is one of major and common result of today’s lifestyle.
• Indigestion is the major cause of Arthritis.
• Irregular sleeping habits.
There Ayurvedic many rumors concerning Rheumatoid Arthritis because it can not be cured, person should continue with period medications or damaging of the joints etc.
But the very fact is, Rheumatoid Arthritis will be cured 100% if one gets a treatment at the proper time. And of course, ignoring anything can lead to a chronic outcome as it can cause deformity in joints.
Rheumatoid Arthritis Symptoms:
Symptoms of Rheumatoid Arthritis are joint pain, swelling or redness in joints and sometimes fever or warm joints.
If you are facing any such issues, then you must contact a doctor or can easily go with the rheumatoid arthritis Blood investigation for the early diagnosis and cure of the disease.
Ayurvedic treatment for Rheumatoid Arthritis
Ayurveda treatment includes many therapies betting on patients’ condition.
It helps in removing toxics from the body, releasing stress, vayu dosha, digestion problems, muscles strengthening, stiffed or swollen joints, and painful joints, mobility of joints, fever, headache and obesity.
Ayurveda therapies include:
• Kizhi (Bundle massage): This is done with heated cloth bag filled with medicinal herbs for improving the strength of muscles and relieving body pain.
• Shirodhara: It is the part of the panchakarma done for a deep state of rest, relieving stress, rejuvenating the nervous system. Meditation aids this therapy.
• Abhyangam: This massage is done to heal and detoxify body, mind and spirit. Stress reduction by social herbs infuses in heat oil.
• Kashaya vasti: It alleviates the constipation, distension, chronic fever, acidity, gout, heart pain and detoxifies the body for a replacement life.
There Ayurvedic many such therapies and medications in Ayurveda which may bring your inflammatory disease to a standardvary.
The unfortunate food habits and inactive manner causes the impairment of biological process hearth conjointly called ‘Agni’ in Ayurveda. This can also lead to formation of the Ama toxin and vitiation of the Vata dosha (humour/element) in the human body.
The aggravation of Vata dosha circulates Ama toxins which turn gets deposited in the joints causing rheumatoid Arthritis (Amavata).
Ayurvedic treatment of Rheumatoid Arthritis initially deals with the detoxification of the body along side pacification of the Vata dosha.
Herbal medicines in addition to the proper and digestive food are directed to improve the digestive fire and control the formation of toxin in the body. Panchakarma therapies are also administered by Ayurvedic experts to subsidise the pain in Arthritic patients.
Ayurvedic Recommendations to get rid of Rheumatoid Arthritis include
• Having healthy and proper diet on time.
• Avoid indigestive and oily food
• Regular physical exercise
• Gourd, celery seeds, green gram, legume etc.
A handful of <a href=”https://www.astangayurveda.com/”>best Ayurvedic hospital in India</a> provides the best Ayurvedic treatment for Rheumatoid Arthritis.
Yes, I believe so rather I hope so. I have been diagnosed recently & taking Ayurvedic treatment. I think the way Ayurvedic treats Rheumatoid Arthritis is very different than any western medicines.
I am summarising my experience with RA in my blog, if you like to get more information or share your feedback feel free to comment here.