The following is the article on how to activate Roku using Roku.com/link, Roku error codes and troubleshooting.
PROCEDURE TO ACTIVATE ROKU
- To start with, check whether you have high-speed internet connectivity.
- Ensure that you have proper cables to connect your devices.
- Then perform the hardware setup that is necessary for the activation.
- Also, check whether you turn ON both your Roku and the TV.
- On completion start connecting your Roku to the internet.
- To start with, knowing your network ID and password is an essential one.
- Check the signal strength of your network connection.
- If it is weak, try improving the strength of your network connection and make it strong.
- Also, check how many devices are in connection with your network.
- If there are too many devices in connection with your network then reduce it to avoid slowing of your network speed.
Finally, visit the Roku.com/link to refer to instructions regarding the activation process.
ROKU ERROR CODES
Error codes might occur or pop up on your screen, denoting the different types of errors. The user can find what is the issue by performing troubleshooting.
COMMON ROKU ERROR CODES
Some of the common Roku error codes are as follows:
- Error code
- The Roku error code 001 occurs while you try to activate the Roku channel. You can avoid this error by checking whether you have followed the steps properly to activate Roku successfully.
- The error code 003 denotes your device needs to be updated with the latest software. If you are using the old version of the software then update it to avoid this error.
- Error code 009 signifies your streaming device is in connection with your router but your network is not active. To resolve this error, try restarting your Roku and your router.
Likewise, the error code 014 and 012 denotes an error. To know more about Roku device setup usingRoku.com/link, Roku error codes and troubleshooting, contact us @ +1-855-215-6700.