Bed bugs are categorized as the silent killers that feed on human blood which sounds insane. These pests are so tiny and unpleasant that they are hard to detect. Bed bugs generally hide under mattresses, underneath the wooden furniture, under the bed frame corners, etc. They are hard to see by the naked eye or anyone cannot know or spot them until they don’t start biting. Well, many signs signify the existence of bed bugs which you can look out for to know your house needs pest control treatment urgently.
- Bed bugs are great at hiding and you have to live with them without even knowing and seeing a single bug inside your house? These bugs are complicated to find, and you can’t even see them even under your mattresses until they start biting, yes this is the alert sign by them.
- If you have bed bugs hidden under your mattresses then every night you will face difficulty while sleeping and in the morning you will find red rashes all over your skin. These types of bite marks upon your body have signified the bug’s existence inside your house.
- Bed bug bites are the same as mosquito bites which easily get confused with that. These bugs are known as bloodsuckers so, of course, they will try to suck your blood which most probably left some stain on the clothes as well. This is the most basic sign you need to look at to just know you have bed bugs hidden under your bed or not.
- Look for the bloodstains due to bug bites present on your bed sheet as these red stains generally occur when you are sleeping and unknowingly crush a bedbug with undigested blood. However, it’s still not the confirmed sign of the presence of bed bugs as the bloodstains and bites can be the result of a mosquito bite as well so it is better to get the help of pest control professionals. As these bugs can leave unpleasant smells like that of a wet towel is another common bed bug sign.
- These bloodsuckers discharge when it turns into extensive numbers, the odor gets very solid simultaneously. The color of bed bugs eggs are either pearly white or translucent when first laid and these are coated in a shiny film to help them stick to surfaces for a longer time. Empty eggshells look exactly like the live ones but are less shiny and also a bit deflated which is the best sign to get the eggs detected.
- This means if you have bed bug infestation then there will be lots of eggs visible into your home quite easily which you will find mostly on fabric or rough surfaces then look out for empty eggshells that may exist in your wooden bed frame, mattresses, and all.
- If any of these signs match your problems then your home must be invaded by these silent killers. And, you should take immediate action to get rid of these creatures. You can use an organic method for bed bug control or you can call a reliable professional for pest control services and termite treatment to get rid of these creatures immediately.