Verizon is the most unique and advanced email service that helps users to get easy and quick ways to send and receive emails. It has a lot of features to offer to the users and provide them a quality user experience. It allows you to easily communicate with your contacts and groups all over the world. Verizon has been serving its users for a long time with the sheer feeling of satisfaction. Now if you want you can easily set up the email to windows 10. There are a number of users using windows 10 globally, and it will be helpful for the users to setting Verizon email to windows 10. You can also contact at Verizon customer care number to access the easy support to setup email to windows 10. However, this blog will also help you to complete the process.
Easy steps to setup Verizon email to Windows 10
You can easily obtain server address, security info and additional support from the email provider and then you can easily follow these steps and complete the process to setup Verizon email to windows 10:
1. First, you need to go to the windows mail.
* For Windows 10 you have to click the start button and then find mail option.
* From Windows desktop, go to start button and click ‘all programs’ then you can find mail option.
2. Once you get the mail option, you have to click on the settings icon.
3. Next, go to manage accounts.
4. Now you have to choose your email address from the given list.
5. Then you will need to fill the account name and password in the given boxes.
6. Further, you have to click on change mailbox sync settings, and then you can configure multiple given settings as per your preferences such as:
* Download a new email.
* You should always download complete message and images from the internet.
* Download the email form.
* Now you can send messages using the same name.
* Sync options.
* You can easily turn on or off specific options to sync or not to.
7. Next, go to advanced mailbox settings that you will find under sync options.
8. Then you have to provide these settings as given below:
* Incoming mail server.
* Outgoing mail server (SMTP).
* Outgoing server: it will be selected when there is a check mark.
* Username and password: As per your email id and given password.
* SSL for incoming mail.
* SSL for outgoing mail.
9. Click done and then choose the option to save the settings.
These are the simple steps that you can follow to set up the Verizon to your windows 10 operating system. However, in some cases, you may find some problems that prevent you from processing the tasks. In such cases, you need expert support so you can contact at Verizon contact number and get the prominent support and easy guidance from experience Verizon experts.