Roku offers its subscribers two types of channels, paid and free.
- A paid channel can be watched on Roku only after paying a subscription
- Whereas, a free channel could be watched without a paid subscription
Features of Roku Free Channel
The features of Roku free channels are
- They offer various genres of quality entertainment for free
- Different genres like comedy, sports, news, kids content, business, weather are available
- As paid subscription is not necessary it saves your money
List of Top Free Channels on Roku
The below list contains the list of top free channels available on Roku. It will be a pleasant surprise to know that these many quality free channels are available.
- The Roku Channel
- Pluto TV
- Tubi TV
- PBS Kids
- Roku Media Player
- JW Broadcasting
- Movies Anywhere
- Happy Kids TV
- CBS Sports Stream
- Watch Free Flix
- Local Now
- iWeb TV Player
- TBN Networks TV
How To Add Free Channels on Roku?
- Open the Roku channel store on your TV after the Roku.com/link activation
- Then, choose the option, “streaming channels” on your home screen.
- Furthermore, browse the free channels list and select a free channel by highlighting it and then, tapping the button “Add”
- Later, confirm your selection by tapping the button, “Add channel”.
- Consequently, the free channel will show up on your Roku home screen
- To add more free channels, go back to your Roku home page and do the aforesaid process again
If you want to add free channels on your Roku, contact the technical support team on our toll-free number – +1-844-861-6500.