Germany is one of the most popular destinations for international students. The number of international students in 2015 was 235,858. The largest numbers of international students are enrolled in Engineering (27.5%), Law (24.2%), Economics and Social Sciences. Almost half of the international students come from Europe and a third from Asia. In 2015 4,728 students from the United States were enrolled in German higher education institutions (Source: Wissenschaft Weltoffen 2014).
Here is a list of the top ten reasons for studying in Germany:
1. German higher education institutions offer excellent quality.
2. German degrees have an outstanding reputation.
3. The degree programs offered in Germany – Bachelor’s Degree, Master’s Degree and Doctoral Degree – are recognized worldwide.
4. There are hundreds of international degree programs with English as the language of instruction.
5. You can choose from a wide range of universities and courses. Over 427 state-accredited universities offer more than 18,000 degree programs.
6. There are numerous prestigious scholarships for excellent candidates to choose from.
7. Studying in Germany is less expensive than compared to other destinations. Public institutions of higher education don’t charge any tuition fees.
8. The student body is diverse and international allowing you to build an international network with people from all over the world.
For the Registration call – 9739902227