Trade show booth rental is no longer a no-no. Leasing a screen used to be frowned upon, since it signaled that a lack of professionalism. The booths themselves did not help. They had very little variety or unique facets to them stood out as leases. Not any longer. Trade show booth rental has become a cost-effective option to purchasing an exhibit. In fact, many organizations are choosing trade show booth rental over purchasing, even when they have owned a display before.
The Advantages Of Trade Show Booth Rental
There are lots of benefits to renting.
• Price. The upfront cost of your display is going to be significantly lower compared to the cost of purchasing an exhibit. This is attractive to businesses which are perhaps new to exhibiting and don’t know what they need or desire quite yet. Additionally, it is a fantastic choice for businesses that can not or do not wish to invest a large amount of money into their exhibits. Purchasing results in down the street costs too: insuring and keeping the display are two costs you will not have with a leasing.
• Customization. Rented booths are highly customization. Many designs are modular in nature so that they may be re positioned into the precise design you want. You can rent the hardware and buy custom-designed images with your logo to broadcast the message.
• Flexibility. Renting gives you a flexibility that purchasing can not. With renting, you may change your design every moment. Order the same setup every time or change it up to fit your booth footprint or a specific audience. If a specific design did not work out very well, proceed and choose a new layout next moment.
• No Storage Desired. Exhibits occupy space, even if they’re packed away. Using a leasing, businesses don’t need to locate a place to store their displays when not being used.
• No Setup Involved. Most exhibit vendors will send and prepare the screen for you. You won’t need to deal with receiving the screen at your place of business, then sending it to the display or setting it up and taking it down. It will all be taken care of for you.
When leasing you are able to take advantage of the most up-to-date and best designs. You will not ever be locked into an obsolete layout.
The Choice Is Yours
There is no wrong or right option when it comes to renting versus buying a screen. It comes down to preferences and price. Can you afford the upfront expense of purchasing a customized exhibit or is renting what you want as necessary a better alternative for you? Think about how often you display.
If it’s several times a year, it may end up being more cost-effective to purchase your exhibit rather than leasing one every single time you need it. On the flip side, if you’re just exhibiting one or two times a year and do not need to take care of the trouble of saving your exhibit the remaining portion of the year, leasing might be a great choice.
Solexhibits provides trade show booth rental in New Brunswick and beyond. The exhibit design firm offers displays for companies of any size and budget, ranging from tabletop and modular displays to large-scale island exhibits.