Are you looking for an effective hair restoration technique because you are suffering from severe hair loss? You must have searched the internet and browsed several health websites in this quest. Hair loss in Dubai can be stopped and treated with a number of hair restoration techniques which are classified into two categories i.e. surgical and non-surgical. Both types are effective and yield results depending upon the condition of your scalp and extent of the damage.
However, people do not know which technique is right for them and they mostly end up spending money on a wrong treatment option. In this article, we will discuss some effective hair restoration techniques and will help you in determining the best-suited one.
Hair Restoration Techniques
If you want professional treatments to restore your hair growth, you can adopt the following procedures;
- Hair transplant is the most sought after hair restoration procedure that gives permanent results and brings back your lost natural hairline. Both FUT and FUE hair transplant techniques are effective in this regard.
- There is a new automated FUE procedure known as Robotic hair transplant which is also a promising addition to the surgical hair restoration techniques.
- Hair loss medications are also helpful in this regard like minoxidil and finasteride.
- Acell/PRP hair restoration is an incredible non-surgical way of fighting hair loss and strengthening hair.
- Nowadays, lasers are also commonly used in cosmetic treatments. One such treatment is laser hair loss treatment which stops hair fall and stimulates hair growth.
There is a candidacy criterion for every treatment. You can be an ideal candidate for a procedure if you meet that criteria. Every treatment is not suitable for every person. Only a hair restoration surgeon can guide you whether a hair loss treatment is right for you or not. Consult with a surgeon, get your scalp examined and learn about the best possible solution for your hair loss in detail.