Bachelor of Business Administration is one of the most popular choices in undergraduate courses in India. After BBA, you will have numerous job opportunities. You can help launch your career in management.
BBA has been regularly updated as per the industry requirements. It gives us insight into management practices, finance, accounts, economics, marketing, etc.
Candidates pursuing the course need several skills:
- Team Player
- Detail Oriented
- Time Management
- Commitment Work Ethics. Interpersonal Communication
SCOPE OF BBA IN INDIA
The primary motive of the BBA course is to make students industry-ready and providing them with the necessary skills. There are different job opportunities after BBA.
Also Read: 4 Key Considerations for Businesses to Make Amid Covid-19 – MSM
RECRUITMENT AREAS AFTER BBA
BBA graduates have numerous skills. So that they can have opportunities in the private as well as government sector.
- Banks, Financial Services and Insurance (BFSI) Sector
- Sales & Marketing
- Finance and Accounting
- Human Resource Management
- Tourism Management
- Investment Banking
- Business Consultancy
- Supply Chain Management
- Information Technology (IT)
- Government Jobs
Various job roles after BBA
- Business Development Executive
- Executive Assistant
- Marketing Executive
- Event Manager
- Travel & Tourism Manager
- Brand Manager
- Account Manager
Different specialization offered by BBA colleges is as follows:
- Sales and Marketing
- Supply Chain
- Business Analytics
- Human Resource
- IT Systems
- Travel and Tourism Management
COURSES AND DEGREES AFTER BBA IN INDIA
After completing a 3-years BBA course, the candidate also has options to study in multiple fields.
- Master of Business Administration(MBA)- BBA graduates can opt for MBA as a postgraduate course.
- Master of Management Studies(MMS) – It is similar to MBA.
- Post Graduate Diploma in Management(PGDM) – PGDM has more specializations and has more dynamic courses than MBA.
- Post Graduate Program in Management(PGPM) – PGPM is a 1-year certificate course.
- Bachelor of Law(LLB) – Students may gain entry in Corporate Law.
- Chartered Accountant (CA)
Also Read: Beginner’s Guide to Food Photography
TOP BBA COLLEGES IN PUNE.
- Ajeenkya DY Patil University (ADYPU)- It is a private University located in Lohegaon, Pune, Maharashtra, India. This university belongs to the DY Patil Group. IT is best known for top BBA Colleges in Pune. The university was established under Maharashtra Govt. Act of 2015 and is approved by UGC as well. The university offers courses in humanities, social sciences and technology consist of Bachelors and PhDs. The University comprises of various departments: School of Liberal Arts, DYDPC School of Design, School of Film and Media, School of Management, School of Hotel Management, School of Engineering, School of IT, School of Law.
- Brihan Maharashtra College of Commerce– It is a college affiliated with Savitribai Phule Pune University which is situated in Pune.BMCC was established in 1943 by the Deccan Education Society. BMCC is situated near the foot of Ferguson College Hill, Pune. It has a most amazing living atmosphere, therefore it attracts students to take admission in this top BBA College.
- AMITY GLOBAL BUSINESS SCHOOL– Amity Business School(AGBS) was established in 2009 in Pune. Since then it is known for its quality education in the management field. AGBS has been ranked among the top 10 business schools in India and also it is a part of Amity Education Group. AGBS offers management courses in Finance, Marketing, HR, Operations, and IT Systems.
- Ness Wadia College of Commerce– It is a premier institute, established in 1969, by industrialist Sir Ness Wadia. It is affiliated with the Savitribai Phule Pune University. Ness Wadia College has been ranked 2nd in Pune and 36th in India in the commerce category as top business school ranking. Ness Wadia College provides management courses like BBA, B.Com, M.Com, BCA, BBM(International Business.
- Tilak Maharashtra Vidhyapeeth– ‘TMV” is a deemed university, situated in Gultekdi, Pune, Maharashtra. It was established in 1921 at the suggestion of Mahatma Gandhi and was named after Indian Independence Activist- Lokmanya Bal Gangadhar Tilak. The motto of TMV is: “Vidya Bodhkari Yashaha Sukhakari Vidya Gurunam Guruhu”.
- Marathwada Mitra Mandal’s College of Commerce(MMCC)– College is situated in Deccan Gymkhana. It is one of the top colleges in Pune. Marathwada Charitable Trust, Pune handles the college. This trust is registered under the Bombay Public Trust Act 1950. The founder of trust is Shri. Shankarrao Chavan.